Location: San Mateo, CA
Job Type: 5 month contract position with possible extensions.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++.
- Good knowledge of ARM, PowerPC and x86
- Experience implementing compilers such as GCC, LLVM or Clang.
- Detailed architectural understanding of different operation systems such as Linux, Windows and Android.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team, communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years developing compilers and/or virtual machines.
- 5 years on several large and/or advanced technical projects.
- Strong experience with multi-hardware (ARM, PowerPC and x86) and software (Linux, Windows and Android) platform development.
- Passionate, dedicated and committed engineer.
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Multi-lingual; ability to speak Japanese
keywords: embedded systems engineer, embedded systems developer, complier engineer, compliers engineer, compliers developer