PHP developer/PHP programmer (LAMP developer)
- Las Vegas, NV
The PHP developer/PHP programmer will do the following:
- Designing, developing, testing, and debugging web applications for our website.
- Integrating new solutions into our existing platforms using either custom code or APIs.
- Optimizing and maintaining existing code/applications.
- Maintaining thorough documentation of all programs and procedures.
- Participating in code review and design.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who works well independently as well in a team environment.
- Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to understand code written by others.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
Additional desired experience:
- Experience with CSS, Jquery, and vBulletin.
- Experience with caching technologies, code optimization, high traffic and high scalability websites.
- Experience with Curl, Regex, Sphinx, and Nosql
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience with load balanced architectures.
keywords: LAMP, PHP, MySQL
US citizens/Green Card/EAD only
NO SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED
USA APPLICANTS ONLY