- Palo Alto, CA
the client browser, organized by backbone.js, require.js, node.js, angular.js and jQuery
- Participate in developing our rich client layer, taking on foundation code, application components, UI widgets and other functionality as required.
- Join us in evolving the architecture of our client application, to deliver advanced, responsive functionality in a clean, extensible design.
- Help us build out an appropriate and efficient testing framework for the client code.
- Be an expert on new and evolving client-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals, and the practical implications of their use in a cross-browser environment.
- Collaborate with our UX designer to maximize the capabilities and usability of your interfaces.
- Familiarity with modern thick-client architecture (e.g. lightweight MVC) required; experience with backbone.js preferred.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate closely, and bring other engineers up to speed on your work rapidly and thoroughly.
USA APPLICANTS ONLY
NO SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED