Shopper Marketing Manager - Bilingual
- San Mateo, CA
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Shopper Marketing Manager/Shopping Marketing
Contract: W2, 12 months
Location: San Mateo, CA
This position is responsible for supporting the Trade Marketing and Events Manager with all aspects of Shopper Marketing including online and offline branding of home/portable console, bundle, software and peripheral launches in virtual and physical point of sales. This position also supports with development of content for our client’s gaming e-learning platform.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Visual Merchandising. Development of retail environments, planograms, fixtures and display concepts that ensure optimal video game experience in all retail channels in Latin America
- Video game interactive parts management. Demand forecast , source parts, and coordinate shipment to territories
- Develop a full suite of point-of-sale materials for every A launch
- Develop training materials for the e-learning platform and manage the platform rewards program.
- Art approvals compiling and providing feedback to local teams
- Develop reports related with Trade Marketing metrics (Fixture status, IDUs, stores, promoters)
- Develop loyalty programs for retailers sales teams
- Be a consumer profile expert by understanding purchase habits of new consumers.
- Be a product expert by understanding product development processes, SRPs and competitive pricing and offers.
Required Knowledge / Skills: (Lists out the job skills that must be met to perform the position)
- PEOPLE: Great interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and work collectively toward a single goal, both internally and externally
- PROCESS: Ability to manage on a short lead schedule, plan ahead, execute on creative ideas, work from and towards a pre-planned schedule, prioritize based on deadlines of several stakeholders
- TECHNICAL: Excel, Power Point, Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- PLANNING/IMPLEMENTATION: Think creatively, plan ahead, ability to execute on short deadlines and long term agendas.
- INDUSTRY: Tech savvy, understand the full dimensionality of today’s videogame platforms as entertainment devices
- LANGUAGES: Must be 100% Bi-lingual (English & Spanish verbal and written fluency required).
- TRAVEL: Travel should not exceed 10% of the time
Qualifications: (Lists out the experience, qualifications and education required and preferred)
Required Experience / Education:
- A degree from a four-year college in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or equivalent
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Shopper, Trade Marketing, Channel or Retail-related position experience
- Experience in project coordination with multiple cross-functional departments
- Experience in the videogame or entertainment industry a plus
USA applicants only