- Annapolis, MD
Vetegrity specializes in providing IT and operational solutions and consulting services to Federal agencies. Vetegrity brings experience and expertise to assist clients in accomplishing their mission in areas such as System Engineering & Integration, Application Development, IT Infrastructure and Program/Project Management. Vetegrity senior professionals are adept at providing Scientific Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) within the DoD in a variety of disciplines.
VMware experience with an emphasis on VMware View and Vcloud Director
Responsibilities: Conduct technology research to evaluate vulnerabilities in cyberspace systems. Detect, identify, and describe vulnerabilities in a system, network, component, or process. Conduct software and systems engineering and software systems development in order to meet required capabilities.
- Evaluate the results of software and hardware tests.
- Analyze operational architecture, tools, and procedures for ways to improve performance.
- Communicate identified defects in developed hardware or software.
- Provide technical expertise regarding custom developed hardware or software.
- Research technology (technical manuals, schematics, vendor specifications, standards, etc.) to understand capabilities and/or vulnerabilities of a system or computer network.
- Translate functional hardware or software tool requirements into technical requirements.
- Eight (8) years (e.g. B.S. Degree plus 4 yrs) experience in technology research to include evaluating potential vulnerabilities in cyberspace systems, network and vulnerability analysis.
- Two (2) years experience working with IA Products, and/or Key Management Products and Solutions.
- Two (2) years of Intelligence Community experience in network and vulnerability analysis.
- Must be in compliance with certification requirements detailed in DOD 8570-M, IAT Level 1.