Desired Skills & Experience
· Strong CS fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.).
· Deep understanding of high-level programming language (such as C/C++, Java or C#) or scripting languages (such as Perl or Python).
· Strong instincts about good software architecture and design.
· 5+ years of experience working with and designing automation frameworks.
· Strong understanding of test methodologies (performance, stress, scale, functional, unit, code coverage, static analysis, etc.).
· Past experience both writing automation frameworks and consuming them via automation is required
· Ideal candidates will have experience with all aspects of an end to end automated test system (from test case development, framework deployment and execution in a lab, to the reported results and the maintenance of the system, etc.).
· Past experience with embedded devices (such as Android, iPhone, STB's, gaming consoles, T.V etc.).
· Past experience with Linux based operating systems such as Android or WebOS is desired
· Very high proficiency with computer science fundamentals (i.e. algorithms, design patterns, etc.) and the ability to easily demonstrate this via successes in your past experiences.
· Willing to conduct some manual testing
· Strong knowledge of agile development approaches.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate and work with geographically disparate teams..
· Avery good team player with strong communication skills and the desire to mentor and coach the peers around you to further enhance their skills.
· Masters Degree in Computer Science