Sr. Software Engineer - Mobile
- Mountain View, CA
ViberTEX, Inc. is a company dedicated to delivery, acceleration, performance and excellence. We value relationships built over years of engagement with our colleagues, consultants and employees. A balanced Live, work, and play culture is the heart of our success.
Matching Talent to Opportunities!
You'll have the opportunity to design, develop and support innovative solutions across a variety of applications, platforms and environments, building tomorrow's technologies and capabilities from 2ft experiences, to 50ft experiences.
Leverage your skills, experience and passion to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Be able to produce clear and concise technical deliverables for internal and external use
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent military experience
• 4+ years of experience in software design & development
• 3+ years of experience developing apps for iOS and/or Android
• Experience with distributing mobile applications via enterprise channels and/or public app stores
• Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data using services (e.g., JSON, XML, REST APIs etc)
• Experience performance profiling and tuning consumer facing mobile applications
• Experience with cross platform development for iOS and/or Android applications
• Heroic get-it-done self-starter attitude
• Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
• Proactively helps drive innovation within the company
• Experience developing highly interactive mobile apps with variety of media such as animation, green screen video etc., especially video
• Experience developing highly successful apps that enjoy wide scale distribution
• Experience building native apps and hybrid apps
• Experience design/development/use of analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Flurry, Google Analytics)
• Good understanding of timeline animation techniques and code animation techniques
• Experience with agile methodology
Must have excellent communication skills
Local Candidates preferred, but not required
H1b/GC and US citizens are approved.
w2 and c2c ok.