Experiential Marketing Internship
- Fort Myers, FL
We're a rapidly growing experiential marketing agency that provides services for some of the coolest events across North America. Our team is young and really embodies the work hard, play hard mentality. Our brand new office is sleek and modern, but also has fun written all over it (literally). If you're highly motivated to pursue a career in a marketing agency or PR/event planning firm, please apply to this role by using the "I'm Interested" button!
About Victory Marketing Agency
We're a full-service experiential and event marketing agency located in southwest Florida, and have been named on Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies for the last two years. Since 2008, we’ve staffed more than 25,000 events across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
These are 3-month long, 20-hour/week unpaid internships with focuses on either Client Service, Sales, Marketing, Social Media, or Human Resources.
Successful interns have received permanent, full-time offers in the past!
Victory Marketing Agency is looking for motivated and creative students or recent graduates interested in learning about event marketing, client services, and account management from the ground up. The intern will not only have the opportunity to learn about these topics, but also gain hands-on practical experience that will look great on a resume or grad-school application.
The Experiential Marketing Intern will gain agency experience while working closely with the Account Manager, Staffing Coordinators and the Marketing/Sales team members to deliver high quality results toward strategic business objectives. This opportunity affords a chance to not only see what marketing agency professionals do in the “real-world”, but to also experience the challenges inherent in developing and generating business at a successful local company.
Projects include the following:
• Assisting staffing coordinators in following up and coordinating final logistics prior to events (25%)
• Assisting with research for materials, and collecting information to be relayed to client/s and/or staff. (30%)
• Assisting in creating deliverables for clients e.g., in the form of professional-quality staffing presentations (25%)
• Assisting in the recruitment of staff for remote areas across the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico using social media tools, e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, etc. (20%)
• Highly motivated to pursue a career in a marketing agency or PR/event planning firm.
• Intermediate computer knowledge/experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding proprietary information.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, attention to details, and adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Creative thinking and strong analytical skills.
• Current student or recent graduates in Marketing, Management, Public Relations, Communications, Hospitality Management, or other related majors.
KEYWORDS: Planning, Events, Recruiting, Resumes, Staffing, Marketing, Promotions, Screening, Candidates, Interviews, Scheduling, Projects, Project Management, Project Coordinating, Event Planning, Logistics, Management, Models, Brand Ambassadors, Phone Interviews
If you feel you hold all of these attributes and can be an asset to our dynamic and rapidly growing team, please follow this link and apply online: http://victory-agency.com/careers/
Once converted to a full-time employee at Victory Marketing Agency, we will provide you with an excellent employee benefit package and the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding, industry leading and fun company!
• Competitive compensation
• Dental & Vision
• Paid Holidays
• Company Apple MacBook Pro!
• And much more!
Victory Marketing Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Victory Marketing Agency complies with its obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Each applicant will be reviewed on individual merit. No question is intended to imply any limitations, illegal preferences, or discrimination based upon any non-job-related information.
We believe strongly in aligning our culture to our people, so these values are pretty important to us:
How We Achieve Victory
- By Being Selfless Winners
- By Embracing Individuality
- By Genuinely Caring
- By Respecting Integrity
- By Embodying Trust & Accountability
- By Teaming & Communicating
- By Doing More Than The Minimum
- By Going The Extra Smile