Marketo Administrator - Contract
- San Mateo, CA
Viralheat is a social media and real time web analytics company offering a SaaS solution to businesses of all sizes. We are a growing and dynamic team, determined to create a powerful user experience.
We offer excellent medical benefits, competitive compensation, equity positions and lunch delivered Monday through Wednesday. We’re currently located in San Mateo, CA and we keep a fully stocked kitchen!
• Set up, testing, execution and reporting on Marketo-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing
• Define, communicate, and implement new features and functionality within Marketo with the goal of continuously enhancing sales/marketing processes.
• Render and execute global demand campaigns, with involvement in all aspects of the process from target identification to post-campaign reporting.
• Construct views and dashboards within Marketo for all campaigns, leads, prospects, opportunities, pipelines, contact, account and revenue activities.
• Educate internal marketing managers on Marketo, its capabilities and usage.
• Experience executing marketing campaigns within Marketo, including list uploads, smart list development, set-up, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
• Proficient Marketo administrator
• 3-5 years experience in a similar role
• Ability to manage, improve and manipulate large data sets inside and outside of the system.
• Ability to drive projects to completion
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.