Senior Product Manager
- San Mateo, CA
Viralheat is a social media and real time web analytics company offering a SaaS solution to businesses of all sizes. We are a growing and dynamic team, determined to create a powerful user experience.
We offer excellent medical benefits, competitive compensation, equity positions and lunch delivered Monday through Wednesday. We’re currently located in San Mateo, CA and we keep a fully stocked kitchen!
We have disrupted the social media analytics industry and have democratized data analysis. Thousands of small and medium businesses depends on Viralheat to draw actionable insights an understand how to engage with social media. We’re looking for a product manager to help us wrangle all the ideas we have, features we want and audiences we would like to serve.
• Work with engineering and marketing to create the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
• Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product plans and definitions.
• Foster a shared vision at Viralheat by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
• Drive product development with our team of awesome engineers.
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
• Understand Viralheat’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
• 3+ years product management or product design experience with a SAAS company managing web-based products.
• Expert knowledge of SaaS software development and Agile processes.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
• Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable SaaS products.
• Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups.
• Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
• Self-motivated strategic thinker with proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Love of analytics and startup life.
• Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
• Passion for technology with a technical understanding of web marketing, online applications, and internet services markets.
• BA/BS degree – CS/EE/Engineering degree preferred.
Salary & Benefits
• You will work directly with the co-founder's of the company.
• We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options.
• You will be an early employee and will get to make a significant impact on evolution of the company.
• We will offer relocation benefits (if you’re not currently in the Bay area) for the right candidate.
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer