Viralheat is looking for a customer support specialist to join our team. You are the first to help when our customer base has questions and dedicate time to helping them, solving problems and improving customer satisfaction. We believe in preemptive support, our system will let you know when something is not right with an account and we reach out to help the customer even before they know they need help. Your daily tasks involve fielding incoming emails, phone calls, monitoring the system to for problems with customer accounts and gathering feedback. You should also be able to spot trends, gather usage patterns and analyze incoming customers requests for improvement in our product. We use customer feedback to guide our product roadmap so an analytical mindset and out-of-the-box thinking approach is absolutely critical.
Our team is comprised of problem solvers and innovative people. We are looking for a creative, hard-working and analytical person with a positive outlook and a customer-driven DNA. You will be trusted to work autonomously, you’ll get to express your skills creatively, have a great deal of control over your work, be a part of something bigger and have a great time doing it.
- A passion for social media, analytics and SaaS.
- Provide excellent customer service – the ability to be patient, accurate, compassionate, responsive and resourceful.
- An appreciation for easy to use, intuitive software.
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- Fielding incoming emails and phone calls while increasing customer satisfaction levels.
- Understanding the product, systems and processes: features and functionality, pricing.
- Tracking bug fixes, feature updates, sales activities, customer interactions, and customer data within our internal systems.
- Weekly reporting on metrics.
- Authoring knowledge-base articles and FAQ’s.
- WOWing our customers and building relationships.