Customer Success Manager
- San Mateo, CA
Viralheat is a venture-backed social media management, monitoring and analytics platform based in San Mateo, California. Viralheat is a powerful, simple, yet affordable way for brands, agencies, marketers and content producers to measure, analyze and engage the social web. Viralheat's intelligence platform is connecting businesses, large and small, to the social web and changing the way business is done.
We offer excellent medical benefits, competitive compensation, equity positions and lunch delivered Monday through Wednesday. We’re currently located in San Mateo, CA and we keep a fully stocked kitchen!
- Deliver an incredible experience to all of our customers
- Welcome customers to Viralheat and guide them through the on-boarding and kick-off period
- Manage all contracts with customers, renewals and otherwise
- Provide training on the platform for current clients
- Oversee customer retention
- Offer consistent check-ins with enterprise clients
- Act as a resource and consultant to our existing customers, proactively helping them with their social media marketing efforts.
- Create creative strategy propositions (basically calling up the client with suggestions on how best to use the app to its fullest, integrating it completely into their company’s operations
- Create recurring surveys of client feedback and reporting that back to the management team.
- Generally wow our customers/clients with swift, savvy service as they send in support requests, ask questions, have problems, suggestions and ideas via email, telephone, Facebook or Twitter.
- Work with our marketing team to manage our social presence, replying to people with questions and suggestions but also seeking out conversations/mentions in regards to our company/product
- Serve as the liaison between customers’ requests/problems and the engineers, helping to prioritize feature requests and bug fixes.
- Conduct periodic meetings with the customer and make recommendations to provide continued success with Viralheat
- A passion for customer success
- A keen interest and passion for Enterprise Social Media Marketing
- Familiarity with social media related technologies, platforms and use cases
- Experience using CRM tools (preferably Zendesk) and bug tracking tools such as Pivotal Tracker
- Able to project energy and confidence and establish credibility via phone and email
- Exceptional client interaction and verbal/written communication skills
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-through to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- High attention to detail and able to oversee multiple customers simultaneously
- Awareness of mobile and social trends
- Technology background and interest is required
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in Account/Relationship Management, Consulting or Customer Support (or other customer facing role)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Attention to detail and pro-active personality
Must be based in the Bay Area
- Competitive salary + medical/dental benefits
- Snacks/drinks in the office
- Lively work environment
- Company retreats
- Startup environment – in the truest sense of the words
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.