Enterprise Sales Director
- San Mateo, CA
Viralheat is a venture-backed social media management, monitoring and analytics platform based in San Mateo, California. Viralheat is a powerful, simple, yet affordable way for brands, agencies, marketers and content producers to measure, analyze and engage the social web. Viralheat's intelligence platform is connecting businesses, large and small, to the social web and changing the way business is done.
We offer excellent medical benefits, competitive compensation, equity positions and lunch delivered Monday through Wednesday. We’re currently located in San Mateo, CA and we keep a fully stocked kitchen!
The role of the Sales Director is to close named accounts in a defined territory. This is an enterprise hunters dream role with unlimited opportunities in an exciting and rapidly developing space. This is a high profile role within the organization with direct access to company executives and input on product development.
Sales Directors are responsible for developing and closing enterprise accounts specifically:
· Prospect, develop, and close new enterprise customers
Develop and execute plans to drive customer awareness of Viralheat’s solutions
· Sell the Viralheat vision to prospects through product demonstrations, presentations and events
Meet and exceed individual sales goals, quota and activity
Document and manage your sales pipeline in SFDC application
- Coordinate and manage a team selling process
Required experience and skills
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunters who flourishes in a fast-paced start-up environment. Also required:
· A minimum of 5 years of on-quota, B2B software applications sales experience; CRM, SFA, and social marketing software sales experience a plus, as is on-demand/SaaS sales experience
· A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
· Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
· History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
· Expertise in one of more verticals including, Retail, Financial Services, Technology, CPG and Agencies
· Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
· Teamwork and good communication skills a must
· BS/BA or equivalent
Must be based in the Bay Area
- Competitive salary + medical/dental benefits
- Snacks/drinks in the office
- Lively work environment
- Company retreats
- Startup environment – in the truest sense of the words
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.