- San Mateo, CA
Viralheat's all-in-one enterprise social management suite gives businesses the ability to listen, analyze, and engage across the web and multiple social media platforms. Viralheat offers compliance features that allow large teams the ability to engage at scale, real-time analytics, detailed and presentation-grade reports, and enterprise-grade security for the social infrastructure of brands and agencies.
- Design eye-catching graphics, icons and product mocks with pixel perfection
- Incorporate the Viralheat aesthetics and style guide in all designs, consistently and efficiently
- Deliver detailed, expertly executed assets and sprites, anticipating HTML/CSS issues that may arise
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Wireframe, prototype, test and recommend improvements to our web application.
- Work with engineering teams to ensure that the workflow and features reflects user needs.
- Work with product managers to develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, specifications, user flows and other design documents.
- An amazing portfolio that can be viewed online
- Academic background (BA) in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience working for a product company or agency that designs products.
- Expert knowledge in user experience principles, graphic design principles, and web standards.
Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to rapidly execute hi-fidelity mockups with a strong attention to pixel-level detail and craftsmanship.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
Knowledged in HTML and CSS
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Salary / Benefits
• We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options.
• You will be an early employee and will get to make a significant impact on evolution of the company.Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.