• You will be playing a key role in building our comprehensive social media marketing and analytics platform.
• You will take leadership of planning and execution of test plans, using both manual and automated testing approaches.
• You will get to learn many exciting technologies and working with many external vendor APIs, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, FourSquare, Tumblr, Instagram to name just a few.
• You will be a key person for our QA plans, facilitating bug triage and helping engineers identify and fix issues.
• You will grow with us, helping Viralheat become and sustain its leadership status in the marketplace.
▪ Participate in the Agile process as the key QA representative and makes sure that all new features are tested and have automated tests.
▪ Perform hands-on testing of web applications including service and data access layers.
▪ Collaborate with development engineers to determine the best test approach for new and existing functionality.
▪ Plan and facilitate test effort for assigned features, including feature tests, automation and scale tests.
▪ Contribute automated tests to the test framework.
▪ Analyze test failures and provide detailed summaries of UI artifacts, error logs and database queries to aid the development engineers in further analysis.
▪ Become a subject matter expert and go-to technical resource for the QA team and the overall development team.