- Palo Alto, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
TrialPay was acquired by Visa in 2015 for its unprecedented card-linked offer technology that allows merchants to grow their businesses and build stronger customer relationships. Joining our team means
you’ll get the best of both worlds: the culture of a fast-paced startup with the security and scale of a Fortune 500 brand. Now, as part of Visa’s Loyalty & Offers team, TrialPay is devoted to building forward-thinking products to give our partners a leg up. Here’s a sample of what we’ve been working on:
Launched Uber Local Offers in August 2016, a new way for riders to earn discounted rides by simply using the same Visa card on file with Uber at their favorite local merchants
Leveraging Visa data to power our technology and ensure that we’re serving the most relevant, personalized offers to consumers
Driving value to high profile brands including Dunkin Donuts, Outback Steakhouse, Regal Entertainment, and Whole Foods Market.
Building out the best-in-class APIs that accelerate the delivery of merchant solutions and data analytics to fuel business growth and strengthen customer relationships.
You can find out more about our products here: https://usa.visa.com/run-your-business/commercial-solutions/solutions/merchant-loyalty-card-programs.html
We're seeking an experienced technical writer who can convey complex product information in a clear, concise, and accessible way. You'll work closely with engineering, product, business, and marketing teams to create and maintain product briefs, integration guides, internal and external help sites, and procedural documentation.
- Research and document new and updated features for TrialPay's products across multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android). Work with key stakeholders to obtain information and perform reviews.
- Maintain and improve existing documentation.
- Design, write, and edit technical and process documentation -- ideally, you will be able to create and maintain code sample fragments and sample apps.
- Become a subject matter expert in assigned product areas, and attend project meetings on a regular basis. Understand and adhere to department style and process guidelines, and define
- guidelines where needed!
- 3+ years of experience in writing, technical documentation, and/or developer outreach
- Experience documenting a broad range of current software technologies or technical processes, particularly APIs
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly, create documentation in short cycles, and work on several projects simultaneously
- Independently and proactively seeks out information from key stakeholders
- Awareness of trends and best practices in the information communication field
- Experience with security, compliance or PCI-DSS documentation a plus
- Competitive salary, comprehensive medical benefits, and 401(k) matching
- Free meals, snacks, beverages, and on-site fitness classes
- Friendly and collaborative open office environment
- Visa stock purchasing plan
- Ping-pong, hackathons, rooftop happy hours, and team-building offsites
- Offices in downtown San Francisco (close to BART) and Palo Alto (close to Caltrain)
- To learn more about us, visit us at: http://www.trialpay.com/about/company/
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.