Enterprise Social Community Manager
- Austin, TX
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are currently seeking a Community Manager, to work in our End User Systems group. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Chatter Plus and enterprise social collaboration, with extensive experience in change management and implementation of complex, global adoption programs for the management of an enterprise social platform. The Community Manager will be a key team member partnering in driving the collaboration platform forward. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated community manager, with the potential for long term engagement.
The Community Manager will play a key role in ensuring project or change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage of an enterprise social collaboration solution. This role will focus on the "people side" of change (including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structure) within the enterprise collaboration space and Chatter platform.
This role will be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans for the Chatter Plus adoption for global staff and ongoing sustainability. These programs should deliver results which minimize resistance, drive employee adoption, and maximize usage and understanding of new policies, processes and tools with greater efficiency.
The Community Manager will provide support and coaching to project leads/sponsors and the overall project team as they engage with the collaboration platform. The Community Manager will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
The successful candidate will have had experience with leadership and stakeholder alignment efforts, change impact and readiness assessment analysis, stakeholder and employee engagement, communications programs, ROI, success metrics/KPIs, and the achievement of results/outcomes, and medium to large-scale training programs.
- Social media management - Responsible for supporting and executing strategy for
Chatter and social enterprise collaboration
- Oversee day-to-day content – manage posts/status updates, foster dialog, answer questions or comments, monitor trends, advise on potential opportunities and resolve issues
- Identify Chatter influencers and develop a rapport with them that supports social collaboration goals
- Interface with various business and corporate constituencies, including Employee Communications, Marketing, HR, and product/brand managers to partner on sustainability, engagement opportunities, and grow platform adoption
- Reporting and insights – Define and measure Chatter success metrics. Track metrics, monitor and communicate on platform activity with internal team members and group owners. Create social “Health Checks” to provide teams with guidance on improvement where needed.
- Assist with the management of issues, including development and implementation of
proactive strategies and responses
- Support Chatter business owner in the development of long-range, social media content strategies, and tactical plans
- Lead change management and adoption initiatives. Define activities and develop project plans for change management and adoption deliverables.
- Develop and execute communication plans to effectively communicate to stakeholder audiences, including establishing appropriate strategies, defining key messages, writing communications and managing delivery. Liaise with Employee Communications and other
stakeholders in managing review, approval and publication of messaging.
- Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs for Chatter and process change initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with other areas of the organization to manage change adoption programs. Provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers as they help their
direct reports through transition. Engage, support and coach senior leaders and executives to help them fulfill their role of 'Change Sponsor'.
- Consult and coach project team members and business owners to support deployment of effective adoption initiatives
- Ensure that initiatives can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case and that they meet the reasonable expectations of end users and stakeholders.
- Develop and manage work plans, status reports, and management briefings
- Prepare roadmap and governance for sustainability
- Minimum of
5+ years relevant experience in corporate operations, change management and/or deploying new technologies to staff
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience leading and participating on project teams with relevant technology change initiatives
- Strong experience with Salesforce Chatter as an enterprise social platform
- Previous experience rolling out a new social collaboration platform with a large and distributed enterprise
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required
- Knowledge or certification in a recognized Change Management Methodology preferred
(e.g., Prosci ADKAR Model)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills across multiple methods and media,
including presentation content, announcements, newsletters, business memos, communication events, etc. Excellent grammatical and business writing skills
- Experience with analyzing data and stats to deliver a variety of reports to management
and stakeholders as well as using data to develop business insights and recommendations
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to think and communicate strategically with a variety of people and able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Able to work collaboratively be a team player
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social collaboration applications
- Ability to work independently, manage time efficiently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to coach and mentor staff, able to recognize and reward strengths in others
- Experience working in a global or multiregional capacity, with strong cross-cultural sensitivities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.