Senior Executive Administrator
- Foster City, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
This position will provide executive support to the Senior Vice President of Merchant & Acquirer Processing Product Development (MAP PD) within the Technology organization. This role is an individual contributor, responsible for performing a broad range of support duties for the executive, their leadership team and the greater MAP PD team.
- Manage a complex calendar, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Serve as a first point of contact, anticipating the needs of the executive and their team
- Organize domestic and international travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Draft correspondence and assist with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and other charts and documents in support of team activities
- Provide support for members of the SVPs staff, and back up other admins as needed
- Coordinate SVPs All Staff and management meetings in cooperation with MAP PD Business Operations
- Schedule and plan onsite and offsite team meetings and events, including coordinating conference room set-up, catering, A/V, and other logistical arrangements
- Provide on-location support for team activities and events
- Manage purchasing for Foster City location and reconcile expenses in a timely manner
- Provide general administrative support to the MAP PD team, acting as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator for the department
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts
- This role will require off-hours work and responsiveness
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) and 8+ years of high-level administrative experience required, preferably in a global, public company
- Must have significant experience supporting a senior executive in a demanding work environment
- Can-do attitude; proactive and solution-oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
- Demonstrated professionalism and capability of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), and ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Skilled in managing executive calendars, organizing worldwide travel, and planning team events
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; SharePoint experience helpful
- Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision and prioritize work effectively
- Detail-oriented, able to work under pressure, and complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
- Demonstrated initiative, flexible, highly organized and can anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate
- History of creative problem solving and ability to work collaboratively with others
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.