Sales Engineer - Payments
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
CyberSource a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Cybersource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems. The Belfast centre has full life cycle responsibility for the delivery of products that are integral to the continued growth and success of CyberSource worldwide.
To provide support to the sales team by providing technical & business knowledge of payment
acceptance processes and associated services (including fraud, payment security & 3D-Secure). 70% responsibility to provide consultancy services to clients with respect to implementing and configuring the CyberSource products & services for effective transaction services through articulation of optimum
process flow design and successful implementation using supported independent decision making for service delivery.
30% responsibility to provide project support of the implementation and integration of new & existing clients. This will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to provide an optimal project integration experience with the CyberSource and Visa platforms. The scope of the role pertains to working & supporting tier 2 & their 3 clients which will be made up of a combination of net new & existing install base clients that use a single or combination of the CyberSource core products & services including but not limited to: Payment Acceptance, Payment Security & Risk Services.
The candidate will demonstrate a passion for the eCommerce industry and will need to strive to deliver platinum service to client resulting in successful launch thus in turn aiding long term sustainable revenue enablement.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of CyberSource products through research and testing
in order to act as subject matter expert with prospective customers
- Maintain accurate & current product & services knowledge through knowledge sharing via global
teams & working collaboratively with product teams across CyberSource
- Deliver client focused technical consultancy engagements around the successful and efficient implementation of the CyberSource products & services resulting clients going live on time or as close to forecasted date as feasible for tier 2 & where applicable tier 3 clients.
- Provide training on the CyberSource products & services to customers either as classroom based or as train the trainer sessions. Produce clear and precise documentation for clients based on business and functional
requirements for success deployment of the CyberSource products & service.
- Provide proposal support to the sales team, via quality checking the business, technical and functional sections of RFI and RFP documents.
- Write & develop small internal computer applications to provide proof-of-concept
ideas, to test CyberSource products.
- To troubleshoot client issues by providing assistance Cybersource prospects, existing clients & the sales team during presales solutionsation & service delivery phases in partnership with the
broader Value Added Services team.
- Management of the project lifecycle for client implementations including, Project planning and estimation,
Client expectation and scope management, Communication and risk management and Project and activity status reporting
- Work collaboratively cross functionally for the execution & deliver of projects & implementation plans
involving multiple resources across the regional business.
- Committed to service excellence and added value through taking a proactive interest in client needs and works in partnership with them to achieve their aims
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork, employing open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver results alongside
building support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies. Works across boundaries
and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
Continually improving through personal development and champions new ways of doing things
Demonstrates resilience; able to respond quickly to adapting organisational needs while
continuously role modelling company values
Generates and shares interesting/new ideas and insights to stimulate discussion and
Provides the energy and drive to identify and create opportunities for new and
innovative ways to meet client needs
Researches industry best practice and trends; applies this to own role to stretch thought
Able to quickly assimilate key information; quickly applies new knowledge
Participates in creative workshops or knowledge sharing opportunities
Understands and demonstrates the importance of sharing knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of the eCommerce/Card not present industry with specific
emphasis on payments, risk management & payment security or a
similar technology service delivery industry
- Experience of providing on-going support to tier 2 & 3 type level merchants
over prolonged periods of time.
- Demonstrable experience working as a sales engineer in a technical and commercial environment
- Experience of cross functional collaboration between technical, service delivery,
support & commercial facing teams.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of intermediary level of programming & scripting
skills (Java, PHP, C++/.NET, HTML etc.) for effective implementation of
the CyberSource products & services.
- Demonstrable knowledge/awareness of deployment of web services and servlet technology
for integration capabilities.
flash and PNG.
- Demonstrable experience in communicating technical concepts in a clear and articulate
fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong track record in high customer focus and attention to detail
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Fully fluent in mainstream software applications for writing, presentation,
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Science, Engineering or Computing, or
- Demonstrable years of dedicated service delivery/consultancy & presales
deployment around multi-national & global engagements.
- Experience of technical programming for implementation of web service environment
across hosted service platforms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.