Director, Human Resources Business Partner India
- Mumbai, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is seeking a Director, Human Resources Business Partner to act as the primary business partner for a number of corporate functions in Mumbai and Bangalore, India within the Asia Pacific region. This individual will act as a strategic thought partner to the executives leading each of these critical areas of Visa's business. He/she will have a commercially-focused mindset and help translate those issues to human resources capabilities. This individual will also be a key member of the Asia Pacific HR team and work closely with their internal counterparts for successful planning and delivery of HR programs and services to the business. The Director will operate as a trusted advisor and business partner to functional executives functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues.
The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating challenging forces in the dynamic payments space and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant change; employing only the necessary HR processes that enable the organization to innovate and grow. The position reports to the India & South Asia head of HR and will be located in Mumbai, India. Occasional travel to the Bangalore Office is necessary.
• Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very best innovative talent in the business
• Contribute to the human resources organization & client groups to develop and execute best practices to promote employee engagement and to enable a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth. Draw upon current research to continually introduce new ideas to challenge status quo and continually evolve strategic approach to HR to contribute towards Visa's business growth
• Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives in client groups
• Take a proactive approach to effective client-service HR team that instills company-wide trust and value for the HR function.
• Ensure that your respective strategic human capital goals and initiatives in client groups align as appropriate across the broader organization
• Ensure that human resource costs and services are aligned with organizational goals
• 10+ years of human resources leadership experience with exposure to an innovative business, one that continues to reinvent their business proposition. Industry is open with a preference for the consumer, financial services or technology industry. Multi-company experience is strongly preferred.
• 10+ years of successful business partner leadership experience at a divisional/executive level, with proven success in linking HR strategies to the business
• Experience in a contributing to a growing global business and positive reputation for working effectively across levels of an organization
• Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach including building organizational talent and workforce plans
• Successful implementation of operational and strategic HR programs and processes across a dispersed region
• Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and high performing work environment
• A bachelor's degree is required. An MBA or master's degree, in a related field, is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.