Call Center Manager
- Pasay, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories. Position Summary The Global Customer Care Services (GCCS) has four customer care centers located in Baltimore, Denver, Panama and Singapore, as well as five distribution centers located in Maryland, Kentucky, Germany, two in Singapore and one, soon to be open, in Sydney. The customer care centers operate globally, 24 x 7, supporting more than 10 languages and handling over 18 million customer contacts per year. Job Scope This position manages a small work unit or team and acts as a direct supervisor to technicians, customer service agents or support staff. This position is responsible for setting priorities for team to ensure task completion and service level attainment. Responsibilities
- Manage customer care center daily departmental operations as well as achievement of quality service level standards to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Plan work schedules for around-the-clock operations and assign staff to accomplish daily work by providing for variations in workload.
- Hire, develop, coach, support and mentor staff members in order to maximize employee performance.
- Effectively set and monitor departmental goals, ensuring that both service level and budgetary targets are achieved.
- Seek out departmental process improvements, and encourage and reward employee ownership in the development and integration of new processes.
- May participate or lead customer service initiatives or projects.
- Serve as highest level escalation point, responsible for solving most complex customer service issues.
- Foster and facilitate inter-departmental communications and share best practices and process improvements.
- Completing employee performance plans and monthly evaluations.
- RECRUITER MUST EDIT BASED ON LOCATION: Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience; Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years experience in financial services industry or customer service environment with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role. (AP, Canada, LAC, US) OR Professionally qualified or equivalent with related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. (CEMEA)
- Strong leadership and decision-making ability, able to demonstrate a business presence appropriate for client contact and staff interaction, and must possess a sound foundation in the customer assistance service industry.
- A proven track record for making sound business decisions, setting direction and managing goals to success, achieving high quality operational results and customer commitment.
- Ability to manage and lead independently.
- Project management and organizational skills are required.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Able to develop, support, and retain a diverse & high performing staff.
- Strong customer service focus is required.
- Advanced knowledge of the payments business, VISA operating procedures and all Visa product lines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.