Financial Analyst - Reporting and Analysis
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing sound financial analysis to support business decisions. The role will cover both in-depth analysis of reported results as well as working on financial data analytics to help explain business trends, drivers’ movements, corridors changes as well as product mix shift. The role necessitates a highly analytical mind and also a strong technical background of using business and finance tools. The role also requires flexibility in terms of supporting specials projects or covering other aspects of financial analysis as per business requirement.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY RESULTS AREA
- Develop and maintain models and analytics that boost CEMEA’s business understanding through financial analysis
- Develop and continually evolve innovative analytical techniques and methodologies to measure business performance and promote best practices across the region
- Design and maintain complex financial models to support the revenue planning and forecasting for the CEMEA geographies and products. Focus on optimizing level of detail, accuracy and clarity of calculations
- Build attribution and driver based models to conduct quantitative analysis to outline contributing factors to financial performance
- Ensure data integrity and consistency of information as well as organized documentation of results and data sources used
- Provide high quality analytics and insights to key functions and Sub regions. Engage with country teams.
- Look into Products’ performance, Country’s performance, Client Incentives’ Performance model
- Be the subject matter expert on all financial tools, Hyperion, TM1, Oracle and Excel. Play a key role in integrating processes and reports Develop and maintain reports which facilitate data analysis, decision making and efficient use of time by the finance time. (more analysis, less data crunching)
- Ability to structure analysis to answer business questions and communicate business implications from financial analysis at all levels. Ability to simplify complex issues. Clarity, accuracy, timeliness of analysis.
- Liaise between management reporting and revenue and incentives team to support reporting processes and planning cycle work streams
- Work of special projects as asked by manager.
- Have strong business acumen and a critical mind. Build logic and efficiency into day to day work
- Be flexible enough to take ad-hoc requests with fast turnaround time
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, accounting, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative field
- Excellent business acumen
- At least 5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; able to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Oracle experience is an advantage
- Proven expertise in modelling techniques and managing large data sets
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively with executive management
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables