Business Development Leader
- Beijing, China
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for key strategic clients identified for the market which include bank and non FI acquirers.
- Build direct relationships and develop account management plan with the objective to drive incremental business and volume.
- Identify and translate business development opportunities into compelling business cases, and negotiate business contract or deals with clients to achieve the business goals.
- Work with clients to grow or introduce new technological solutions to merchants that would benefit Visa's business growth
- University degree with at least 10 years of business development, sales and client relationship management experience
- Payment industry experience/knowledge is preferred
- Fluent English/Chinese in writing and speaking;
- Good interpersonal skills and team work
- Good power point skills and presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.