Technical Account Manager
- Foster City, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Technical Account Managers (TAM) are the main technical liaisons for CyberSource’s Premier Enterprise merchants. As a TAM within the CyberSource Customer Support team, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects for our merchants’ implementations on the CyberSource side, and will assist in ensuring that our merchants’ integrations are functioning optimally. TAMs assist with a merchant’s initial launch of CyberSource products and services, and are also responsible for fostering the merchant relationship after the initial implementation. Should a merchant encounter any CyberSource related concerns, the TAM would address the issue, or help drive the incident to a resolution.
- Act as primary technical point of contact for a portfolio of merchants and partners, addressing any technical challenges or payment questions a merchant may have.
- Manage merchant escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Manage new merchant implementations and provide consultative payment guidance.
- Educate merchants on how new CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute to their business models.
- Monitor accounts to ensure optimal transaction performance.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
- Lead product trainings and perform merchant business reviews as needed.
- Build deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services.
- Partner with Sales to build relationships with technical and business contacts across merchant account portfolio.
- Engage merchants in face to face meetings
- Occasional travel may be required ( <10% travel)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience with direct Customer Support and/or Account Management
- Excellent communication and customer interactions skills
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, programming languages (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Card-not-present and risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-department teams.
- Experience in project management is preferred.
- A self starter with strong organization skills, resolution management, and ability to manage multiple issues at once.
- Previous experience with card-not-present payment and/or risk management systems is strongly preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.