Senior Director, Sales Planning & Operations Europe
- Reading, United Kingdom
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems. The Belfast centre has full life cycle responsibility for the delivery of products that are integral to the continued growth and success of CyberSource worldwide.
The Senior Director of Sales Planning & Operations will be responsible for the design and implementation of effective strategic sales performance analytics and operational procedures, driving increased revenue across the Europe region. This post-holder will partner with regional business leaders to implement and coordinate systems and procedures, and interface with regional and global FP&A business partners.
This is a senior leadership position, and as such, the candidate must possess strong commercial acumen, coupled with extensive leadership skills and payments industry knowledge.
• Enable accurate strategic & business planning, forecasting, territory management, and methodology, aligning with the broader Merchant Sales & Solutions strategy through close partnership with the Cybersource sales leadership team and sales colleagues
• Builds momentum and creates energy to achieve the team vision and mission. Articulates progress against strategy on a regular basis.
• Build and maintain a team culture which is cohesive and accountable, ensure there is a consistent focus on talent management, development and build impactful succession plans
• Developing revenue management and forecasting models aligned with sales and business development goals. Ensure this process is transparent and involves multiple stakeholders.
• Partner closely with global functions (Product, Marketing) to drive the delivery the go-to-market strategy and commercialisation of products in market
• Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reporting; own pipeline forecasting methodology; communicate metrics, key performance indicators, and communicate findings to the leadership team and to sales colleagues
• CRM management; own the deployment, implementation and best practices to support effective use of Salesforce.com. Collaborate with leadership and sales management to ensure timely and appropriate implementation of processes to enhance sales results
• Implementing sales operations systems and ensuring sales order processes for tracking sales, identifying opportunities, quotations, expenses, invoicing and billing are deployed
• Support sales teams with Commercial deal offerings and through client negotiations and proposals, including support and preparation of RFP responses
• Establish strong relationships with partners in developing strategy, financial models, and tactical execution
• Developing and administering consistently global sales compensation plans, based on corporate policies, business goals, and internal systems. Work with internal functional groups (HR, Legal) to ensure compensation strategies support both corporate needs and regional requirements.
• Develop and Implement effective sales training programmes to ensure sales resources are enabled and appropriately skilled to perform effectively
• Maintain an ongoing focus on employee engagement levels, putting action plans into place to address areas of concern and lead cross functional working groups where required.
• Provides clarity on role and responsibilities, performance measures and key success areas. Ensures performance goals set for the regional team are aligned with SMART principles and reflect functional strategy
• Communicates effectively and builds rapport with team members through regular dialogue and coaching
• Significant experience in financial management and strategic sales operations planning in a B2B high-growth sales environment
• Significant experience of using Salesforce.com CRM, including production of reporting and analysis
• Experience of Sales Effectiveness Models
• Excellent verbal, analytical and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• Must possess “can do” attitude and willingness to work in a new initiative environment
• Significant experience of working within businesses who have complex multi region operations with aggressive growth plans
• Demonstrated experience of constructing strategic plans and successfully executing against them with a collaboration mindset
• Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
• Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams at a senior level
• Self-starter with exemplary organization and resolution management skills
• Knowledge of payments industry preferred.
• Working knowledge and understanding of where CyberSource products and services sit within the payments industry.
• Ability to mentor a team of operations and sales support colleagues
CyberSource is an equal opportunity employer