- Foster City, CA
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in more than 200 countries and territories.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 9,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
- Execute weekly, monthly and quarterly portfolio reporting
- Support annual portfolio planning activities, coordinating across IS and with IS supporting organizations.
- Maintain the portfolio database and interfaces with reporting tools, validating all data entered and provide extracts/reports as needed by the PMO and IS management throughout the portfolio planning process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders (i.e. executives and staff) in IS and serve as a key point of contact for the IS project portfolio.
- Work with key cross-functional stakeholders in Technology to continuously improve IS processes related to project management.
- Partner with IS PMO reporting team to manage dashboards, and other project portfolio health tracking mechanisms to provide visibility to key stakeholders within IS.
- Coordinate project sizing and scoping efforts. Ensure all costing data is entered accurately into the planning database.
- Partner with IS business community to coordinate initial project planning activities.
- Utilize project management expertise to manage approved ad hoc IS projects, beyond the initial approval project portfolio.
- Establish an understanding of basic security concepts to be effective in capturing business requirements and strategic plans.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- A BA/BS or equivalent work experience is required. Concentration in Business, Computer Science or a related technical discipline. MBA is a plus.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong systems/database understanding desired.
- Operates with minimal supervision and is able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint).
- Proficiency in Tableau or other similar reporting tools.
- Experience using Clarity PPM a plus.
- Ability to track and assist with project management of strategic initiatives including driving cross-functional deliverables and timelines.
- Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization. Collaborates easily and successfully with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure.
- Demonstrates well-developed strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Able to contribute new ideas and find solutions to business challenges. PMP certification is recommended and preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.