Senior Program Manager, Platform Engineering and Operations (REF4888Z) - Digital and Mobile Product Development (DMPD)
- Austin, TX
Come Join Visa Inc, a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks, governments and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. Visa is accepted in 200 countries and is the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa’s Digital and Mobile Product Development (DMPD) organization is seeking a Senior Program Manager to support and manage its platform engineering operations and security engineering. Reporting to the Senior Director, Platform Engineering and Operations Support within the DMPD team, this position will provide Program / Project Management leadership for developer operations, performance engineering, and security processes and testing efforts internally as well as those performed by Corporate IT. Program management will holistically encompass working across all business and technical units within Visa to drive overall program success. Comprehensive day-to-day management of multiple, cross functional, global software development projects, specifically within mission critical programs will be required. The individual will review findings from various security tools (Qualys, CheckMarx, BlackDuck, etc…) and will coordinate the dissemination of results to project teams and coordinate resolution of high findings. The individual will be responsible for creating and distributing weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports and insights to all layers of management.
· Planning & resource management, conducting project kickoff meetings, defining project scope,
facilitating technical, operational and/or business requirements definition for platform engineering and security engineering teams
· Developing detailed baseline project plans, driving / managing / tracking projects through each phase of the project lifecycle through to successful completion leveraging agile methodologies where necessary
· Communicating status, issues and risks to project stakeholders and maintaining project
· Supervise all Performance and Security Governance activities for DMPD
· Coordinate scheduling and execution of security tests, including CheckMarx, BlackDuck, and PEN tests and disseminate results to project teams in a timely or automated manner
· Management of open audit findings, from holding regular status meetings to provide status on remediation to Head of GOSE, to identifying audit findings that are in risk of not meeting documented Target Date for remediation and escalating appropriately.
· Candidate will interface with varying levels within the organization, including Directors and Executive Management.
· BA/BS degree required
· Minimum 8 years Project Management experience
· Minimum 8 years of experience working as an IT auditor or in IT-audit environment
· Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and handle multiple simultaneous projects with deadlines
· Extremely detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
· Expert with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SharePoint, document control systems.
· Knowledge of Visa organization and systems is a plus.
· Ability to collaborate in a professional manner with varying levels of management;
· Advanced knowledge of Cobit, FFIEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, SSAE 16
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is preferred
· Ability to influence process and control alterations in the environment requires ability to influence and advise colleagues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.