Visa Digital Integration Lead
- Miami, FL
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that
connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more
than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency
instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set
rates and fees for consumers.
From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks,
people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile
technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds
and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and
helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who
continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver
the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the
Work with a diverse set of Visa issuers, merchants, and ecosystem partners to deliver Visa's digital solutions (such as Visa Token Service and Visa Checkout) successfully into the marketplace. You’ll be part of a global team working to deliver solutions for our clients and partners around the world.
- Serve as integration lead for the Visa Token Service product platform, supporting global clients integrating to Visa Token Service as token issuers and token requestors.
- Support Visa Token Service (VTS) commercial rollouts. Provide on-field first level technical support for VTS integrations. Advise and guide clients (Issuers, merchants, and 3rd party wallet providers) on VTS integration
options and act as a technical SME for VTS integrations by being able to understand the platform in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual messaging protocols.
- Support Visa Checkout commercial rollouts to issuers. Provide on-field first level technical support and guidance for issuers looking to integrate Visa Checkout with their online banking platforms.
- Provide product guidance to client support and development staff, configuring issuer interfaces into the VTS platform.
- Provide pre-sales technical integration support for the Visa Digital Solutions SDK and VTS token requestor APIs through the Visa Developer Center .Maintain client satisfaction by supporting engagements resulting in
- Support the on boarding process for VTS clients and work with regional teams ensuring that sales teams are accurately and suitably supported, resulting in successfully closed deals. Contribute to developing internal and external product documentation including product and technical integration guides in support of VTS integrations. Work in conjunction with regional staff with regards to supporting VTS client integrations.
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to VTS capabilities to product managers in the product development stream to accelerate adoption with key stakeholders in key marketplaces/segments/regions. Deliver on the VTS product strategy supporting market adoption and penetration goals in line with
defined product and corporate objectives by working with cross-functional, and cross-regional teams.
- Help dogfood the products that we're delivering by beta-testing our processes and APIs by building sample code.
- Some travel (up to 10%) may be required to work on projects at various client and Visa sites throughout the United States and internationally for client training and deep dives.
2 year of experience with development and rollout of mobile contactless payment technologies such as ApplePay, SoftCard or AndroidPay
3 years of experience in sales engineering in a consultative role working directly with issuing banks or their core processing partners;
Experience with a complex and varied workload, which includes multiple ongoing implementations
(typically 10-20 simultaneous projects ranging from pre-sales to ongoing support) including working with a variety of stakeholders across both technology and business organizations simultaneously
Technical Lead skills,with experience managing/designing multiple solutions and working directly with
outside clients of various technical abilities
4 years of experience working in Spring, Spring Web Services including deployment in a web container
such as Tomcast or WebSphere;
4 years of experience working in design/development of SQL databases and query using tools such as
TOAD or SQL Developer
Expert experience in ISO 8583 and Tokenization concepts, including ability to troubleshoot and
decode messages and an understanding of typical routing of ISO messages within a four party mode.
Language skills - business/technical Spanish required. Portuguese a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.