Senior Account Executive
- San Francisco, CA
Sr.Account Executive, Visa USA Sales, is responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing sales strategies for US Processors. and large ISO's This position is responsible for selling Visa product and service offerings into targeted Processors and large ISO's and negotiating contractual arrangements. The position will work closely with internal and external partners to develop strategic account plans and to ensure appropriate communication flows to deepen business relationships.
This sales role has direct accountability for sales results and activities with an assigned portfolio of
Processors and large ISO's. The Sr. Account Executive must reside in the US market (contiguous
· Develop and execute customized account and / or portfolio plans to increase Visa payment volume, market share and expand penetration of Visa products and solutions
· Create new sales and revenue generating opportunities as appropriate.
· Provide strategic value to customers including leveraging trends in customer
industries/marketplaces to shape solutions and approaches.
· Develop strategies that position the business to shape and capitalize on emerging
customer and market needs.
· Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact the sales management and
direction of the business.
· Expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Visa products and services.
· Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client's business objectives
are met and that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are
· Prepare proposals and negotiate contractual relationships with Acquirers &
Processors for accepting and deploying Visa products and services.
· Continuously review client landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative
approaches to growing the Visa business.
· Collaborate with the product management team regarding new product development.
· Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa
· Develop a strong understanding of the customer's business including payment strategy across all
· Actively lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.
· Typically requires a minimum of 15 years business experience with related sales and
management experience in the payments industry or similar experience in
· Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred.
· Demonstrated experience with Acquirer, Processor and / or ISO markets
· Strong industry knowledge of POS and eCommerce acceptance solutions.
· Strong knowledge of Operational and IT payment processing environments
· Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing a large-scale, complex,
competitive sales effort.
· Proven ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives, policies and operational
decisions for a major segment.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective
relationships with levels including executive management.
· Exceptional ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross
· Proven ability to negotiate business agreements and to enhance existing and develop new
· Demonstrated proficiency in managing & summarizing the financial indicators necessary to
measures business performance including P&L responsibility and accurately
forecasting major sources of cost, revenue and risk.
· Consulting experience a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.