Account Executive / Assoc Business Development Mgr - Large Ticket Segments
- Wilmington, DE
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one
goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid,
for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common
purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments
technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet
network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and
businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency
instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial
inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack
access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s
sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate
teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a
passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world,
Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise
the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency
to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is
everywhere you want to be.
The Account Executive, Merchant Sales and Solutions-Americas, is responsible for executing sales strategies to expand access and increase acceptance in US Emerging market segments. We need both a tactical and strategic elements to sell new Visa acceptance and products/ services into targeted merchants/segments, payment facilitators and various 3rd parties. You will work closely with internal and external partners to ensure appropriate communication flows and sustains business relationships.Position Scope
You will be expected to achieve annual revenue, PV and new acceptance location goals.Responsibilities
- You will execute customized account/segment plans to increase sales volume and market share in specific Emerging Categories (Examples include: Unattended Retail, Small Ticket, Business to Business, Insurance, Child Care, Professional Services, Healthcare, Education, Charitable Giving)
- You'll build new sales and revenue generating opportunities
- You will manage existing merchant and partner relationships with an emphasis on adding new acceptance and selling in Visa products and services
- We prepare proposals and negotiate contractual relationships with merchants / processors
- You'll develop segment and client expertise
- We foster productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
- You will develop an understanding of the customer's business including payment strategy across all product platforms
- You'll actively participate and lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned
Do you have 3+ years of business experience with 1+ years in sales and relationship management?
- Card Payment experience is preferred
- Are you familiar with card transaction process and new technology?
- Are you experienced selling to Merchants and Processors?
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Do you have a proven track record of planning, managing and closing a complex, competitive sales effort?
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.