- Austin, TX
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Provide critical recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition function by managing expectations and requirements of candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and other stakeholders. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all activities related to the recruitment process are progressing effectively and efficiently at all times, and updating key stakeholders as appropriate. These activities include, but are not limited to the following: interview scheduling, making travel arrangements, candidate/applicant tracking, initiating criminal and credit background checks, processing expense reimbursements, and managing all new hire on-boarding and paperwork processing. He/she will interact with all levels of the organization including Senior Executives. He/she will contribute to the overall success of the Professional Recruiting team by providing an exceptional level of customer service throughout the recruiting process and ensuring a professional and impressive candidate experience.
The RC will, at a minimum:
- Support a team of recruiters and work closely with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition Operations, Total Rewards, Payroll, Immigration and Relocation, HR Business Partners and other HR team members
- Heavy, complex interview scheduling that will consists of international and offsite meetings as well as external video/telepresence conferencing
- Be a primary point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruitment process
- Ensure compliance with all established processes and procedures
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years corporate experience preferred
- Experience within Human Resources and/or Recruiting preferred, or a demonstrated career interest in these areas
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to identify solutions independently and make sound business decisions
- Ability to work successfully and professionally with all levels of employees and management
- Effective communication and organizational skills, with experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Solid experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience working with SmartRecruiters or any other Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus
- Must have positive attitude
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."