Director, Technical Account Management, Client Support Services, Visa Digital Solutions
- Foster City, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Client Support Services, Visa Digital Solutions team is tasked with supporting clients using Visa Digital products and services including, but not limited to, Visa Checkout and Visa Token Service. As Director, Technical Account Management, you will be responsible for helping to define business operations to optimize efficiencies of the Visa Digital Services organization globally, including defining metrics reporting, global expansion planning, owning and documenting processes, coordinating a global training program, and leading audit and compliance activities. This is an individual contributor role with strong potential to grow into a people management position within the first year.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to drive support processes globally
- Develop global training program
- Define metrics reporting
- Maintain global alignment between North America and rest of world
- Manage escalated technical problems, interfacing with, Technology, Product Development, Product Management, and Operations teams
- Perform business analytics and performance monitoring of live merchants and partners
- Represent Client Support to other departments in the company including sales, operations, product management, and product development
- Manage Mentoring Program
- Own Business Continuity Planning and Audit activities
- Formalize execution of external client communications
- Build presentations for Visa Digital Solutions team
- Travel (international and domestic), ~20%
Key Knowledge Domains
- Credit card payments and payment systems
- eCommerce industry
- Web technologies and systems
- Mobile app development
- A minimum of 10 years in-depth experience in a technology organization or web consulting business
• Bachelor's degree required
- Strong Power Point skills required
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Executive-level written and verbal communication, and customer interaction skills
- Ability to translate technical communications from engineers into client facing material
- Strong organization skills including resolution management and follow up
- Experience in owning and defining business processes in a technology company
- Stellar ability to coordinate and execute projects quickly
- Strong problem solving skills
- Recruit, hire and train new staff members to quickly and effectively bring them up to speed and help contribute to the team and organization
- Supervise and mentor direct reports on a daily basis by working as an escalation point on complex customer issues, providing guidance on possible strategies to take, and staying in tune with the active projects within the team
- Set employee goals and objectives to help grow the team and organization while also helping the employee achieve individual career goals
- Develop team to maximize potential by staying in tune with the strategy of the company and pushing the limits of the team to ensure they are helping to grow the business.
- Monitor individual performance through monthly 1 on 1’s, tracking goals, and conducting annual performance reviews
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms, shopping cart technologies, and/ or payment service providers (gateways).
- Understanding of mobile payments and architecture, including, NFC, TSMs, OTA, secure elements, contactless payments, online/remote payments, QR Codes, cloud based payments and chip cards (contact and contactless).
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.