Information Security Analyst - 164203
- Austin, TX
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This is an individual contributor role, working closely with one other Analyst in Singapore as well as the team located in the United States. This position requires the candidate to be flexible in the ability to coordinate various responsibilities and duties in order to properly support the various endpoint security products. This position serves as a Sr. Technical/Functional Analyst, who can work independently with minimal guidance, as well as closely with multiple teams and team mates in other regions; providing endpoint security coverage across multiple platforms and products for coverage of anti-malware; data loss prevention, blacklisting/whitelisting, in browser malware detection, etc. Additional coverage could possibly include the support of Authentication technologies: 802.1X, Cisco ISE, Cisco ACS, AAA and TACACS
- Knowledge and experience in supporting endpoint security controls across the network infrastructure, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Work closely with other senior level analyst/team mates as functions are related
- Work closely with other senior level team mates in exercising security best practices across the various endpoint security products we support
- Maintain high level of technical acumen
- Provide technical advice and input for the support of integrated security systems and solutions
- Collaborating with other departments, teams for providing best end user experience while managing and minimizing risks to our environment
- Participation in endpoint security product meetings and projects
- Monitoring of Incident, Problem and Change Management Queues
- Documentation of procedures on Sharepoint and or Wiki
- Practice of good communication skills within team and organization
- Possible secondary responsibilities would be supporting team mate with wired and wireless 802.1X security, Cisco ISE and Cisco ACS, AAA, TACACS inquiries
- 5+ years of experience in knowledge/familiarity of various information security systems
- Professional information security certification (i.e. CISSP, Security +, GIAC, etc.)
- 5+ years system administrative experience on mixed environments
- 5+ years demonstrated competence in a variety of IT concepts, practices and procedures
- 3+ years of desktop support
- 3+ years of enterprise networking
- Knowledge/Familiarity with Networking, Cisco ISE, Cisco ACS, AAA, TACACS and 802.1X concepts
- Solid experience and understanding of scripting language
- Familiar with ITIL concepts such as Incident, Change, and Problem Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.