- Foster City, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision
and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be
a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial
inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including
the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence
throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives
of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to
build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented
employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and
security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police
Administrative support and coordination duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing meeting materials, including assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials.
- Drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, scanning, preparing binders, filing, and directing
inquiries to the proper party within the teams and managing visitors.
- Managing complex calendar scheduling including, video conference and group events, both with internal and external participants
- Making complex travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Processing expense reports in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies.
- Highly proactive, ability to organize and prioritize across competing priorities to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately
- Professional and effective in-person, phone & email presence
- Support projects as needed for legal leadership
- Provide back-up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, 5+ years of administrative experience supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information that may be confidential or sensitive.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exercise good judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- A positive, upbeat personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highest moral and ethical character
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated strength in developing complex PowerPoint presentations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.