Cyber Security Analyst
- Singapore, Singapore
This candidate will join Global Information Security and will be responsible for development and implementation of the Cyber Security Engineering program. Manage state of the art detection tools used by highly trained analysts, as well as ensuring integrity and completeness of the data they analyze.
• Design, deploy, validate, and support effective security solutions that provide complete coverage and protection.
• Provide engineering support from the proof of concept phase to deployment and sustained
engineering for multiple security detection and alerting tools, including:
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Distributed Denial of Service Protection (DDoS)
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Monitoring Infrastructure - network capture/data aggregation/deduplication/filtering
• Work closely with other network and security teams within Visa, maintaining up to the minute
information about the underlying network and security requirements to make sure the security tool deployments are operating effectively.
• Build systems to automate deployment, configuration, and reduce human error for repeatable and
well understood tasks.
• Build self-service portals for common security functions and empowering users to get work done
quickly while still ensuring strong security practices.
• Collaborate with cyber security and risk management teams to achieve Global Information Security
• Implement simplified security metrics approach that enables executive leaders, line
managers, and operational staff to quickly take action on security related
• Collaborate with all internal and 3rd party security teams to implement security controls that
will protect the Visa brand from real or perceived security breaches.
• Work alongside a world-class credible and high performance security team comprised of
engineering, operations and consultative internal advisory professionals
• Effectively manage reported system, application and device vulnerabilities and through remediation
and maintenance in adherence with incident response policies.
• Develop and optimize processes to improve security threat identification and remediation
• Maintain active understanding of industry practices for threat analytics and incident response.
• Experience with information security, system administration and network administration.
• Understanding of networks, endpoint security, and application layer gateway technologies.
• Operational knowledge of systems, databases and network security engineering best
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered and
recommend an appropriate solution
• Experience in using scripting languages automate tasks and manipulate data. Programming
experience is a plus
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical