Director - Digital Payments Specialist - Singapore & Brunei
- Singapore, Singapore
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Singapore Product team is part of the Southeast Asia Product team and is responsible for providing Product Management, Product Development and Digital Deployment & Solutions expertise to Singapore clients. Key internal partners and stakeholders are the Business Development, Merchant Sales & Solutions, Marketing and other functional teams. External partners include Clients, Strategic Partners, local Fintech and other ecosystem stakeholders. The team is also responsible for identifying pain points and opportunities, and developing new solutions to address them, using existing or newly defined Visa capabilities, or engaging with external partners.
To serve as a Director Digital Deployment & Solutions for the Singapore & Brunei markets.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Head of Product, Singapore & Brunei, the role holder must work closely with in country product team and other functions to support the definition and implementation of Visa’s digital strategy within Singapore and Brunei. The role holder will manage the deployment of Visa digital solutions in market, through interaction with clients and other payment ecosystem stakeholders. They will identify gaps and opportunities and define, develop and launch new solutions to address them.
The right candidate must possess strong business and digital acumen, coupled with commercial instincts. They should also have familiarity with technologies and systems used in payments, mobile and e-commerce, authentication, NFC, remote payments, money transfers, and value-added services such as mobile marketing services.
• Digital Solutions Deployment. Manage the launch and deployment of Visa Digital Solutions in market, coordinating all relevant activities in close collaboration with other departments such as AP Product team, Client Support Services, Merchant Sales & Solutions, Marketing and Corporate Communications. These solutions will form part of the digital strategy for Singapore & Brunei.
• Product Development Specialist. Identify key emerging trends relevant to Visa and convert those trends into innovative new business concepts that can be commercialized in Singapore & Brunei.
• Expand Singapore Digital Ecosystem. Help to shape and expand the digital ecosystem in Singapore & Brunei.
• Fintech Engagement. Engage local Fintech with a view to building strategic and mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Co-creation Project Delivery. Take ownership to design and facilitate client and partner co-creation engagements
• Knowledge of payment technologies.
• Understanding of mobile payment and e-commerce platforms, services, and commercial models.
• Keen understanding of new technology payment business models and profitability drivers.
• Both digitally aware and curious.
• An ability to engage on technical issues and concepts across multiple organization levels inside and outside Visa.
• Excellent collaborative and inter-personal skills.
• Highly proficient written & spoken communication.
• Highly developed analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Client facing experience with a focus on translating client/partner needs into meaningful problem statements, and driving collaborative outcomes.
• Knowledge of and experience working with Fintech.
• Strong vendor and partner management skills.
• Embody Visa’s Leadership Principles of: leading by example, communicating openly, enabling and inspiring others, exceling with partners, acting decisively, and collaborating effectively.
• Actively promotes an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought.
• Bachelor’s degree