- Foster City, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Analyst, Client Due Diligence Center, will assist in executing the client due diligence and acceptance program in line with stated AML / ATF / Sanctions policies and procedures. This includes the execution of client due diligence and acceptance reviews, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for effective AML and Sanctions compliance. This role will support the Director, Client Due Diligence Center, in providing AML subject matter expertise and guidance to Visa clients and businesses.
- Execute the CDD Center program in accordance with AML Policies and Procedures.
- Perform periodic AML / ATF client due diligence reviews of existing clients and applicants in accordance with the Global AML / ATF and Sanctions Policy and in the Client Due Diligence and Acceptance Procedures.
- Conducts daily screening and review of Visa clients, vendors, and other entities against U.S. Treasury OFAC, United Nations, U.K. HM Treasury and European Union sanctions lists.
- Actively works with clients to identify potential AML program element gaps and remediation plans.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of Visa clients
- Assist in developing metrics and reporting to identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) to management and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure close communication and information sharing with Compliance colleagues.
- Participate in AML and Compliance team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CAMS certification a plus.
- At least 5+ years of implementing Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Threat Finance (ATF), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC programs.
- Familiarity with Financial Action Task Force (FATF) policies and regulations.
- Working knowledge of global AML regulations and regulatory expectations.
- Experience conducting research and analysis involving client due diligence requirements.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior record keeping and organizational skills as well as attention to details.
- Self-motivated and adept at working independently or in a team on multiple and varied tasks.
- Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.