VP of eCommerce Products
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Head of Visa eCommerce Products will lead and develop the global product strategy and go-to-market plan for the existing Visa Checkout Product, Visa Tokenization Service, and further define eCommerce products for broader global expansion. This position reports directly to Senior Vice President of eCommerce and Mobile Products.Responsibilities
- Ownership and leadership of Visa eCommerce product strategy globally, integrating product strategies across products such as Visa Checkout, Visa Tokenization Services, and Visa eCommerce product
- Develop and lead eCommerce roadmaps, defining product and market requirements.
- Define business cases to grow Visa eCommerce globally. Collaborate with Visa executive management—within product, marketing and other functions and geographies - to develop eCommerce products and prioritize growth strategies.
- Establish performance targets and business metrics to drive growth.
- Collect market requirements; lead and drive go-to-market information in conjunction with international geographies and regional leads.
- Build a top-notch team with experience in eCommerce and digital payments space. Hiring and leading talent to ensure a best-in-class product.
- Partner with Visa teams such as Innovation & Strategic Partnerships, Marketing, and Engineering teams to grow Visa eCommerce, drive consumer engagement, and integrate Visa Inc priorities with overall plan.
- Lead strategy and collaborate across functions and geographies to execute launch strategy and commercialization plan.
- Develop launch requirements (e.g., level of customer support required, development resources for deployment, marketing collateral) and co-create solutions with other functions (e.g., Product, Marketing, Sales, Finance)
- Conduct due diligence on international prioritization for product rollout and define product features necessary to succeed in those geographies.
- Accelerate time-to-market by identifying market and product risks and solving issues.
- Continuously scan external environment to bring in elite practices and challenge conventional wisdom to ensure Visa’s continued leadership and excellence.
- Lead decision-making committees to ensure precise transition of products from concept to global deployment.
- eCommerce and/or payment industry knowledge is preferred
- Experience in driving product strategy and Go-To-Market for eCommerce and digital payments
- Extraordinary leadership and influencing skills and business insight – thinks strategically to influence and drive tactical execution
- Seasoned leader with extensive industry and functional expertise
- Strong collaborations skills with the ability to effectively work cross-organizationally
- Ability to drive decisions
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations
- Superior communication skills
- Consistent track record of success
- Creativity and resourcefulness to overcome unexpected roadblocks
- International experience a plus
- MBA, is strongly preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.