Technical Support Analyst
- Ashburn, VA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Specialized Product Support provides service to financial institutions in The Americas for Visa's complex software applications.
This individual contributor role is responsible for identifying and resolving client issues of moderate complexity. This position will provide day-to-day support to financial institutions which includes; responding to customer inquiries related to web-based software applications issues while ensuring customer expectations are exceeded.
- Provide operational support to large financial institution for specialized software products; act as the voice of the client to other internal groups, including the Product and Technical teams
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve moderately complex processing, application usage, or business issues to exceed customer expectations
- Assure prompt and permanent resolution of client inquiries relating to general functionality for Visa software applications
- Understand customer needs, business requirements, and priorities to develop solutions and recommendations based on business needs
- Educate customers on software applications, usage and functionality
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders
- Available during off hours for high priority issues or special projects; on-call monthly for after-hours client inquiries
- Minimal travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, software or information services
- Ability to comprehend and translate technical information and apply to business solutions
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Spanish beneficial
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.