- Foster City, CA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
- Lead the App Services Engineering strategic efforts – working on all 3 layers of the stack related to infrastructure,middleware, and continuous integration and delivery frameworks.
- Provide third level technical support to technical teams within Visa to support the implementation of modifications and/or new solutions
- Support the implementation of new programs and subprograms, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis to address routine to moderately complex reporting issues with accuracy or performance.
- Responsible for daily activities of QA Test Lab. This will include but not be limited to creating test environments on physical and virtual platforms; troubleshooting OS and third party application
issues; deploying, installing, configuring proprietary software; monitoring hardware usage and performance as it applies to the environments; and assisting in gathering of metrics to forecast future growth needs.
- Will operate as a technical expert on infrastructure projects pertaining to virtualization, systems management,
design and architecture. Perform performance analysis and optimization, monitoring and problem resolution, upgrade planning and execution, and process creation and documentation.
- Responsible for analyzing workloads and application inventories to determine optimal utilization patterns. Analyze and work to ensure infrastructure technologies are adequately tested and integrated with other Infrastructure and Application Services. Build and manage development, test, integration, performance and stage environments.
- Define and evolve Build & Release best practice by working within teams and educating the other stakeholder teams. These best practices should support traceability & auditability of change.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Lead cross-functional co-located teams in design, development and implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and
self-healing, and facilitate autonomous delivery teams.
- 12+ years of hands on experience in software industry in infrastructure and Devops.
- Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework.
- Responsible for provisioning and supporting engineering application/environment; focusing on faster provisioning,reliability and consistency.
- Knowledge on Source Control Tools such as GIT, Bitbucket.
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins.
- Must be proficient in one or more scripting languages: Unix Shell, Perl, Python.
- Working experience in cloud computing, PaaS, IaaS, and related areas are highly desirable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.