Director, Commercial Cards
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The role is a combination of a product delivery & sales function and will require the individual to onboard more clients onto Visa Business Solutions (Small Business, Middle Market and Large Clients). The individual will lead all market development activities to drive expansion of Visa Business Solutions, new partners and new revenue pools and win new accounts through building stronger relationships with existing and new partners.
In order to operate successfully, the individual will be required to demonstrate experienced knowledge of commercial payments or related B2B industries and be highly effective in strategic, solutions based selling to executive level decision makers. The individual will also need to have passion for building relationships with all the myriad of internal and external constituents.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase payments volume and secure long-term revenue with Key Issuers/other key partnerships
- Collaborate with peers and partners to build business solutions
- Focus on driving new purchase volume and revenue with Visa commercial issuers across all groups, which entails securing targeted opportunities in the public & private sectors in alignment and partnership with financial institution partners
- Develop and support strategies to capitalize on emerging customer needs and marketplace trends
- Collaborate with Visa Business Solutions Hub team on new product development/technology/innovation initiatives, industry events and promotions
- Contribute to the annual business/account plan for the assigned clients, agreeing with matrix stakeholders required actions and deliverables in close collaboration with the Country Manager and the respective Issuer Account Executives
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the Visa products and services, with experienced knowledge in, commercial solutions and broad knowledge of consumer, loyalty, merchant/acceptance, ecom, digital
- Engages with colleagues across Visa, ensuring relevant teams are appropriately involved, informed and coordinated
- Develop and ensure implementation of annual goals and plans
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met and their performance metrics are optimized
- Analyses business opportunities to increase volume and share implementing both short and long term strategies and tactics to increase profitability
- 8 to 12 years business experience including sales and/or relationship management
- Commercial Cards Issuing/Acquiring experience is required. Exposure to servicing Financial Institution clients in these areas is required.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and dedication to client engagements, willingness to learn and execute effective sales strategies
- Ability to develop, lead and close complex high-reaching sales efforts
- Previous experience implementing strategic initiatives with efficiency, integrity
- Strong trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Confidence and ability to effectively build and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive levels
- Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance and an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision-making.