Enterprise Account Executive
- Toronto, Canada
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that empower our clients to reach clients in over 190 countries.
The world’s largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and growth their business. As a result, CyberSource processes 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in the USA and 1 out of every 8 dollars Worldwide!
CyberSource is currently recruiting collaborative, trustworthy, methodical, high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with relevant experience in eCommerce payment and fraud management sales and value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and new enterprise business sales experience. CyberSource offers an environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell payment management solutions effectively. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our value-added services. This is a nationwide remote opportunity where you can work from any city across the US.
To exceed sales targets by selling CyberSource solutions into enterprise accounts within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
Engage with prospect organizations to position CyberSource solutions through strategic value based selling, ROI analysis and references.
Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in our CRM, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious sales professional who is looking for a sales career to take to the next level. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance within our sales organization to a Global Account Executive or Sales Management position.
- Bilingual in French Strongly Preferred
- 5+ years of quota carrying technology or SaaS based sales experience (eCommerce sales is a plus).
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles from business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO levels.
- Record of accomplishment in exeeding a multi-million dollar annual quota.
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude.
- Ability to understand customer needs and solve problems.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work remotely and be the "CEO" of your own territory.
- Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience for some of the world's largest retail, education, digital content, airline and ecommerce brands.
- Be a key contributor in "making a difference" in one of the World's largest, most well- respected brands.
- This is a remote position.
- Exceptional Benefits including Visa's Educational Assistance Program, Tuition reimbursement and Mentoring Programs.
- Great Networking Opportunities and "Coffee Breaks" with our CEO, President and Executive Team.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.