Product Analytics Manager - Visa Consulting and Anaytics
Product Analytics Manager -
Analytics & Data Products is a key member of Visa’s Analytics & Data Products team. The incumbent will be responsible for developing scorecards, machine learning and deep learning models, business analytics, etc to support Visa’s clients and solve complex business problems. Here, you will be required to work with large data sets using quantitative techniques and build complex statistical models that learn from big data. Data sets will include alternate data sourced from non-traditional data vendors and data from diverse systems maintained by card issuing clients. We have a highly collaborative process and you are required to work across multiple teams and functions for developing cutting edge, creative and advanced analytic solutions and processes.
The role is focused on South East Asia markets (especially Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam) and will be based in Singapore. The incumbent will be reporting into Analytics & Data Products lead also based at Singapore.
The incumbent will work with other members in the team to design and deliver projects with the appropriate analytic methodologies and techniques to solve client’s business objectives. The team closely collaborates with business stakeholders to understand the business problem in order to determine the most appropriate analytic approach that provides meaningful results to clients. Responsibilities include delivering projects on time and within scope with an in-depth knowledge of big data and cutting edge data mining techniques as well as the use of predictive, classification and alternate analytic algorithms for modeling and segmentation.
Analytics & Data Products team is a key part of the Global Solutions organization at Visa; this is a high-performing team of data scientists, data analysts, statisticians, and business analysts from a variety of countries – serving major FIs and merchants within Asia Pacific. Analytics & Data Products is looking for a hands-on person that earns trust and respect of the team. The person must be results oriented,
highly organized, and must, must be focused on delivering innovative analytics work.
- Directing and executing multiple medium to large analytic projects along with rest of the stakeholders in the Analytics & Data Products team
- Develop analytical solutions, engage clients, develop strategies, testing & monitoring frameworks and in totality oversee the deployment of said solutions
- Actively seek out opportunities to innovate by using non-traditional data and new modeling techniques. Experience in deep learning will be a significant advantage
- Collaborating with the internal teams to fully understand business requirements and desired business outcomes
- Defining detailed analytic scope and methodology, and creating analytic plan
- Executing on the analytic plan with appropriate data mining and analytic techniques
- Providing thought leadership in both using data to solve business problems and in arriving at innovative statistical solutions
- Ensuring all project documentation is up to date and maintain the highest levels of quality in deliverables
- Ensuring project delivery within timelines and budget requirements
- Contribute to the development of the team’s analytical skills and business knowledge
- Work as independent contributor mostly and as a team lead if needed by providing guidance to other team members when required
- Enhancing existing analytic techniques by promoting new methodology and best practices in analytics field
- Providing subject matter expertise and quality assurance of complex data driven analytic projects
- Minimum of 7 years of analytical experience in applying statistical solutions to business problems
- Post Graduate degree (Masters or Ph.D.) in Quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or equivalent experience preferred
- Hands on experience with one or more data analytics/programming tools such as SAS/Salford SPM/Hadoop/R/SQL/Python/Hive
- Proficiency in some of the following statistical techniques: Neural Networks, Gradient Boosting, Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Markov Chains, Support Vector Machines, Clustering, Principal Component Analysis, Factor analysis, etc
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and managing multiple analytic projects with diverse cross-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to innovate solutions to solve business problems
- Results oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Good business acumen with strong ability to solve business problems through data driven quantitative methodologies. Experience in cards/payments, retail banking, or retail merchant industries is important
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, with the ability to tailor data driven results to various audience levels
- Detailed oriented, is expected to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis
- Proven skills in translating analytics output to actionable recommendations, and delivery
- Experience in presenting ideas and analysis to stakeholders
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity and strive to continually learn