Director – Client Support Readiness Manager
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Client Support Readiness group is tasked to build and manage a variety of enterprise product initiatives for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants.
This role is an individual contributor responsible for overseeing and planning the delivery of operational support of complex products and initiatives through continuous strategic planning. This role is at an intermediate support staff level and is responsible for applying judgment in strategic planning, building relationships with product and technology partners and making recommendations for future support.
- The primary point-of-contact for the Client Support Services division's multiple support groups delivering support for Visa Push Payments products.
- Analyzes and assesses all initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products and the business and digital release cycles
- Implement methodologies for analyzing changes, identifying impacts, communicating potential impacts to Client Support staff including populating internal knowledge bases.
- Perform all Client Support post-project analysis to identify customer trends and actions to prevent future customer impacts.
- Liaison with product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and leads the resolution of those gaps.
- Performs new product/support impact assessments required to ensure overall effectiveness of the entire support organization
- Role also requires significant interaction and subject matter expertise in a number of broad areas with unique requirements across the globe (e.g. Product variations, BER support practices, Tools, Training etc.)
- Executes plans and provides guidance to Client Support Services (CSS) staff to achieve client and product support goals with minimal direction
- Coordinate and influence internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Develops and implements strategic proposals using their background of expert-level Visa knowledge and judgment to adjust as necessary.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Liaison with product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and assist in resolution of those gaps.
- Available to travel 20-30% of the time or as needed to support business needs.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience; requires a minimum of 8-10 years progressively responsible experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
- Strong knowledge in multiple areas of VisaNet processing, gained through years of experience supporting clients and managing change.
- Strong knowledge in digital products & processing, competitive landscape and challenges.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions & strategies.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in product and support planning.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Project management skills are preferred but certification is not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.