Business Development Leader, Large Market Cluster
- Moscow, Russian Federation
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Business Development Leader, Large Market Cluster is responsible for developing and executing strategies and tactics in order to identify and implement meaningful and value-based partnership opportunities for a portfolio of Large Market clients.
This position is responsible for increasing Visa revenue from clients through generating opportunities and initiatives and owning the full process of account management, including but not limiting to account planning, strategic ideation, sell in, implementation and project management, managing client specific agreements, marketing and incentive funds for large clients. The position also demands close interaction with internal and external partners to ensure continued value-add to the client.
Develop and maintain relationship between Visa and Client banks in the Russian Market.
Development, lead and execute Account Plans for each Client in the portfolio.
Align the efforts of various business units to successfully deliver the opportunities and initiatives of the
Contribute to the identification of new business development opportunities and manage project evaluation of these.
Monitor and analyze competitors’ strategies and contribute to developing/responding to these so that Visa’s market state within Russia is enhanced.
Represent Visa to the Clients by providing a point of contact to them, with permanent high quality support on the Visa organization, products, systems and policies.
Ensure Clients’ compliance to service levels, integrity of service records and efficient resolution of
Represent Visa as directed by attending conferences, business gatherings and national banking authorities meetings.
Complete ad hoc project/research work and other initiatives as directed by management.
Represent Visa to the media at press conferences, during interviews and other events.
Establish and develop relations with government, regulators, merchants and other stakeholders.
Display and exercise business leadership within the company.
Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the team by supporting and co-operating with colleagues and providing cover during periods of absence.
Responsible to managing all Client related records in the CRM
- Solid payments experience with emphasis/focus on card payments.
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years of business experience with related sales and / or project
management experience in the payments industry.
- Proven track record of successful sales and/or project management.
- Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to manage relationships with all levels of the client's organization, particularly with the senior
management team and buyers/decision-makers.
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to enhance existing and develop new
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Consulting \ Product \ Portfolio management experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.