- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Global Client Support Servicesworks with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to developand deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operationsand product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individualcontributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad
perspective to identify solutions for new Visa digital initiatives. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist in the digital and mobile space and works independently withguidance only in the most complex situations.
- Support project management onboarding activities for digital services initiatives (including but not limited to VDM/PO, Token, OTP, Numerics) for Visa client institutions and processors to ensure client and internal expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with internal resources to understand set up requirements and facilitate new digital product installations with a high degree of excellence.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Manage routine processing and change requests, as well as short-term tactical and strategic client initiatives.
- Act as the Project Manager for various initiatives using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines for assigned work.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Create, update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a project management role in financial services, payment card, software, or information services.
- Familiarity with managing data-interchange formats (JSON) as well as managing cardholder files (Issuer Preference File).
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Visa Data Manager (VDM) and other MicroStrategy tools.
- Strong project management skills required. Project Management Certification (PMP, Stanford, etc.) a plus.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.