New Grad, Associate Information Security Analyst
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The ideal candidate for position will be a proactive and self-motivated professional who will work with other team members to manage access controls for Visa key information resources residing on multiple platforms, with a focus area in UNIX, Linux and databases (MS SQL/ORACLE/DB2). The successful candidate should be familiar and comfortable to use local commands, scripts and tools that will be used to perform job tasks.
- Design and develop solutions to streamline and improve existing manual process
- Complete Unix access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets related to Unix systems and directory services and assist other security analysts as needed
- Document access management procedures for assigned platforms, databases and applications; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
- Develop and publish periodic Identity Access Management metrics, which captures SLA.
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications; coordinate access management related audit and compliance tasks, such as user access reporting and other relevant research and investigation
- Flexibility to work after hours and weekends to accommodate and support the existing servers/applications maintenance windows, global team meetings, and on-call support.
- Complete the periodic access control processes to ensure compliance against Visa Key Controls requirements
- Coordinate the turnover process of various Visa Inc. information resource to Information Security Department
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is required
- Working knowledge in Unix/Linux server, Oracle Identity Management suites or similar tools
- In-depth and proven knowledge in building automated solutions using various coding languages will be an added advantage (Java, C#, VBScript, Perl and Shell script, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, experience developing applications in Excel VBA
- Ability to gather and document business requirements and implement solutions to address them
- Good working knowledge of Identity Access Management lifecycle and processes
- Understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols
- The ability to work effectively with other functional areas and understand the operational and cultural issues relevant to achieving superior results
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines
- Be a self-motivated and results oriented individual with an attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to achieve a high level of success
- Dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have an attention to detail and advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
This is a role that will commence in August 2017 onwards.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.