Compliance Training & Communications Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa has been recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for each of the last five years (2013-2017), and also was awarded “Best Compliance and Ethics Program (Large Cap companies)” in the country by Corporate Secretary in November 2017.
This position plays a crucial role in ensuring Visa's Global Compliance training campaigns, delivered to all Visa staff, run smoothly, from curriculum assignment to completion reporting. Additionally, this position will work closely with the Compliance Training Director to develop compliance communications and awareness messages in furtherance of the Compliance Communications and Awareness plan. You will apply strong organizational, multitasking skills and detail orientation to all training tasks.
This position will be responsible for:
- Crafting training schedules/calendars/curricula for a worldwide audience
- Leading all training delivery logistics: course entry into LMS, test new and updated courses, tracking and reporting, etc.
- Working with internal SMEs, and external vendor personnel to oversee training
- Develop templates to generate appropriate training communication notifications and reminders
- Responding to employee and manager inquiries regarding training assignment and completion statuses
- Providing prompt, courteous and accurate customer service
- Participate in the development and execution of the Compliance communications strategy
- Provide input and write communications content, as need
- Supporting other miscellaneous tasks as assigned to support the Compliance Training Program
- 3-5 years of training coordination experience
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (Cornerstone preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong project management skills; shown ability to manage multiple priorities
- Team player
- Experience working for a global company, hi-tech preferred
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining good relationships with co-workers
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.