- Belfast, United Kingdom
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems. The Belfast centre has full life cycle responsibility for the delivery of products that are integral to the continued growth and success of CyberSource worldwide.
The Merchant and Acquirer Processing Product Development team at Visa is looking for an experienced Program Manager to facilitate the Belfast teams’ delivery commitments. The successful candidate will need to combine successful software development process experience with effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and technical skills. The Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and scrum teams and provides a single point of contact for these. The Program Manager will be accountable for timely and high quality execution and delivery of the projects from original concept through final implementation. This position will work with teams that follow Agile as well as traditional methodologies, and will work across timezones and global teams to deliver on enterprise commercial software development commitments. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Be the main point of contact for the specific project and scrum teams.
- Enable delivery of the enterprise level development activities inline with the standard organization wide operating & reporting structures.
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver on all commitments.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without blame or judgement, with an emphasis on resolution and problem solving.
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Support discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Improve team velocity and leverage tools like burn downs and capacity modeling to evaluate and drive continual improvement in productivity.
- Collaborate within the PMO function to drive organization wide improvements.
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering or a closely related discipline and demonstrable experience within Software Development and Project Delivery
- SME Knowledge of project management principles and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Demonstrate thorough attention to detail, ability to think analytically and independently.
- Ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of projects.
- Hands-on experience of technical implementations of large scale, highly available, robust web/mobile and Payment Services applications.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Significant experience of working across multiple time zones with geographically dispersed teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong communication and customer facing skills.
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Experience with Agile Application Lifecycle Management and development tools like Rally, Confluence Wiki and JIRA.
- Working knowledge and understanding of where CyberSource products and services sit within the payments industry.
- Experience with online/ecommerce, payment processing, and/or financial systems.
- Hands on Software Development Experience.
Some of the products we build in Belfast can be found here:
Examples of the technologies we use in Belfast include: Java, JRuby, Cucumber, Docker, Mesos, Splunk, Git
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Inc.