Technical Product Manager
- Belfast, United Kingdom
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems. The Belfast centre has full life cycle responsibility for the delivery of products that are integral to the continued growth and success of CyberSource worldwide.
The Technical Product Manager's primary responsibility is to build products and solutions that deliver on Visa's value proposition for its entire CyberSource client ecosystem, i.e., merchants, acquirer processors, consumers and developers. The Technical Product Manager will be a conduit between the commercial and product development teams responsible for the evolution and delivery of the product strategy.
- Define product requirements, including the articulation of very clear, thorough and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets
- Synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities
- Collaborate with engineering teams to build robust, reliable and scalable payment processing platforms
- Work very closely with development and QA organizations to ensure technical specifications and the final product meet business requirements
- Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with long-term vision in mind and can be launched globally with minimal tweaks
- Perform Go-To-Market activities, working closely with program management, BU product managers, other product teams, finance, operations, legal, compliance, user experience and external partners as required
- Partner with business operations and analytics team to build appropriate monitoring capabilities and metrics to monitor the health of the platform and facilitate data driven decision making
- Strong technical skills with a sound understanding of system architecture, especially with high volume/high availability systems
- Experience working in product and engineering scrum teams to deliver business value for stakeholders.
- Experience in translating high-level product and/or solution requirements into MVPs & user stores to enable engineering teams to quickly deliver incremental value
- Significant experience of working across multiple time zones with geographically dispersed teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Champion in cross-cultural communications
- Hands-on software development experience ideally with exposure to Java/Spring/J2EE technologies and designing REST/SOAP based APIs
- Experience in supporting an enterprise-level Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery Platform with comprehensive understanding of best practices, processes, and tools
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Prior knowledge of Payments and/or high-volume high-availability systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of where CyberSource products and services sit within the payments industry.
- Experience with Agile Application Lifecycle Management and development tools like Rally, Confluence Wiki and JIRA.
- Experience with online/ecommerce, payment processing, and/or financial systems.
- Hands on Software Development/Test Experience
CyberSource is an equal opportunity employer